Jazz? Rock? Pop? Soul?
Can you tell the difference between each one?
Which one do you prefer?
Carl’s class is clearly structured, well organized, and detailed.
• Effective use of teaching resources
• Involved every student in the class
• Friendly & great learning atmosphere
• Great eye contact with the students
Fiona’s class is organized and structured.
• Great use of PowerPoint and used material suitable to the abilities of the students
• Very friendly and enthusiastic and great body language
• Teacher was able to check students comprehension to achieve the expected student learning outcome
• Keep students interested and motivated throughout the lesson
• A lot of eliciting from students-keep them engaged
Mr Lake’s Class was a breakdown of the fundamentals and foundations of the sport “Ultimate Frisbee”, using GSWAP (throwing) has and RUT (Catching) as the area of academic learning focus and learning goals.
• Detailed lesson plan
• Expressed and explained in detail what GSWAP and RUT is and how it is related to Ultimate Frisbee, to use as a learning tool whilst in the motion of activity
• Full interaction with the students.
• Showing examples / demonstrations & asking the students for demonstrations to show awareness and understanding and increase positivity in the class
• Excellent student rapport and having a calm learning environment where each student is having fun and developing their skills
• Used SR (student reflection) to have the students evaluate themselves
• Activities were set out accordingly to meet the requirement of the plan.
• Class was very active and showed high qualities of professionalism throughout
Carmen老师的经济课，从复习上一节课内容-Market equilibrium 市场均衡和Market disequilibrium市场不均衡开始，引出新知识主题——如何消除市场不均衡。
In Yvonne’s class, there are three objectives as below:
Students learn to predict the main idea according to the title before reading the article；
Students look for key words and phrases in the text and identify specific details；
Students learn to think critically（pros and cons）
• Well-organized & detailed
• Well-structured class
• Great scaffolding for the students
• Very fluent English
• Interesting topic （Paparazzi）